me and my boyfriend/father of my twin boys dont have sex any more?

Me and my boyfriend/father of my twin boys don't have sex any more.. We have been together for 5 yrs, and our boys are 1 an 1/2 yrs old.. I mean we do have sex, but its not as much as we used to.. Oh an damn near every time we do have sex it's me either getting pissed off, or coming on to him.. I'm not really worried bout how often.. Basically I miss him coming onto me, the way he looked at me ( an my body ).. The desire I seen in his eyes, when he would be coming onto me... Please help me!!! How do I get that back?

You need to communicate this with him - tell him what you have told us. 

Therapy is a good idea for your both. It may be that he's in a big of a slump in life - talking it out will help. Don't focus on the sex itself; focus on your personal relationship with each other and take it from there.