me and my girlfriend had sex 10 weeks ago she got 3 periods 1 late by a week is she possibly pregnant?

me and my girlfriend has unprotected sex on the 3rd of june and she got her period and another one next month and just got hers this month on the 12 of august but it was a week late she got a test at the doctors(urine) it came negative is there any way shes pregnant its been 10 weeks since sex i didnt ejaculate in her please help

Pregnancy isn't possible, she has had periods since and negative test. Sometimes a period is late for many reasons, including a change in hormones.