me and my girlfriend has unprotected sex but she took her birth control pills late what are chance of her getting pregnant?

She usually takes the pill at midnight but she forgot to take it but she took 2 in the morning before we had sex and I came in her what are the chances of her getting pregnant do we need to take plan b???

You need to read the instructions on her pack; that's how you know. Don't wait for answers on a website, you need to be more pro-active than that! 

But your girlfriend will be fine, she took both pills properly so her risk is not raised. She should NOT take Plan B.