menstrual cycle and period

By May 24, 2016 - 5:28am

i had my last period on april 10th -14th,in may around 10th he fingered me and he told me that i had bleeding somewhat like drops,on may 18th we had intercourse protected and i took emergency contraceptive pill,again today on may 24th i had intercourse and again took contraceptive pill..my period cycle is around 35 days .i am already late by 10 days and can this 2 pills cause further delay ? am planning to do blood test tomorrow and i will inform u the results tomorrow,sorry for trouble ,thank you in advance .

Hi ravali33!

I think I helped you on this yesterday - you can read your answer here, it remains the same: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-i-be-pregnant-147

There isn't anything more we can say. Good luck with your test tomorrow!