Hello. I had sex without a condom on 15th April and got my period as expected on 23rd April. However, this month I am still expecting my period which was due 3 days ago. I've taken urine and blood pregnancy tests-all negative. I'm really worried. What should I do? Last sex was 15th April. Thank you.

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
You cannot be pregnant because you have a regular period after having intercourse.
At this point you can trust you are not pregnant. irregular periods can occur because of many reasons besides pregnancy.
Below I have pasted a link to an article that lists causes of pregnancy besides pregnancy.