menstruation 9 days

I am having a menstruation since september 1 up to now the first 3 days was normal like before but after 3 days up to now it was just like spotting.Prior to that I don't have a period for almost 4 months one factor was when I gained weight from 120 lbs to 182 lbs. I visited my OB-Gyn ang she prescribed me Provera And I take it for 5 days as per my Doctor and she told me once I have a menstruation I need to take a Pills (Cybelle) on my 1st menstruation which is also she prescribed for 21 days I was just worried It if normal that up to now I'm having a spotting . I can assure also that I'm not pregnant and not having a miscarriage cause I don't have partner/BF.

It sounds like your doctor has put you on the Pill to regulate your cycle. Read the paperwork that comes with your medication so that you know the pros and cons of taking this.

One of the cons is that the Pill can cause spotting, especially in the first few months. If you don't stop spotting by then talk to your doctor about trying something else. But this side effect is considered a normal side effect.