Mentrual Cycle

By December 2, 2014 - 10:34pm

I am on 26 days cycle. I had my normal period on 6/11-11/11. after 8 days on 19/11-22/11 i had another round of very dark brown to black colour discharge. I would like to know how should i determine my menstrual cycle, count from 6/11 or 19/11? I still dont have anything today. Thank you

Thanks Susan.
Actually we are TTC right now. So it's a bit anxious with these different symptoms.

Hi Prescilla

Since your second bleeding was not expected and was not a regular period, it's hard to know when your next period will be - a month after the first period, or a month after the second bleeding?

You'll just have to wait it out and see. If this unexpected bleeding happens again, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor.