Missed 1 birth control pill and took the next late. could i get pregnant?

I usually take my pill everyday at 9 am. I completely forgot Wednesday's pill and had intercourse later that night, and he ejaculated inside of me. I didn't take my thursday pill until 2 pm along with Wednesday's forgotten pill. Could i be pregnant?

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns!

When you miss ONE pill and take it the next day and take that day's pill at the same time, you are protected from pregnancy as the two doses will prevent ovulation.

Therefore you are protected and do not need to take additional steps.

I hope this helps!