Missed 2 birth control pills in a row had unprotected sex same week HELP

I've been on birh control for over two years and this Saturday (the second week of my packet on orthro tri cyclen) I forgot to take my pill. I took the missed pill Sunday morning when I noticed. Then Sunday night I took my pill at regular time but threw up an hour later. I've just been taking one pill a day since as usual but had unprotected sex with my husband Tuesday night. Is there a high chance I could get pregnant?!

But if I had unprotected sex two days after missing the pills are my chances of getting pregnant high?

It's hard to say a risk is low, medium or high but your risk is certainly not high.  We have a lot of readers on EmpowHER who almost insist we tell them whether they are pregnant or not - an impossible task. 

However, I would say your risk is extremely low. 

According to most literature from birth control pills, there is some risk if you throw up soon after taking a pill. 

Use a condom for the next 7 days.