Missed 2 days of birth control then had period

I started my pack of birth control, othro-novum 7/7/7 (I'm a Sunday starter) and on the second week I forgot to take the 2 birth control pills for those last two days and never made them up. After that was my placebo pill week and I got my period on the fourth day as it was supposed to come, so nothing unexpected. I had my period for three days and thought it was over so I had unprotected sex and he finished in me but I checked later that day and I still had my period.. I had it for the next two days and then on the last day of the placebo pill week is when it finally finished. Could I be pregnant even though I technically had sex on my period and was still bleeding? And would me not taking those two hormonal pills cause me to be not protected and so could I be pregnant?

I don't understand what you mean by forgetting to take two pills in your second week and then the next week (week three) was your placebo week. Week four is your placebo week.  

If those pills you missed were in your last week then your risk of pregnancy is low and since you had your breakthrough bleeding, you are probably ok.  But obviously we can't know this for sure. 

Keep taking your pill as usual and if you want reassurance you can take a pregnancy test in about two weeks. 

Hi, I meant that I missed two pills on my third week! Then started taking the placebo pills on the fourth week and got my period on the fourth day of the fourth week. Is my risk of pregnancy still low?

Yes, your risk is very low - ovulation and a subsequent pregnancy would be very unusual. I don't think you have much to worry about but make sure you take your pill around the same time every day and make a missed one up asap!