Missed birth control and did not start a new pack

Recently, I missed two, or possibly three days in a row taking my 21-day birth control pill (Junel). Instead of reading what I should do, when I remembered, I consumed all of the missed pills. I finished the remaining two pills, then took the next seven days off as if all was normal. I did not have a period. I started my next pack on Tuesday as scheduled. I had intercourse at least three times between weeks three and four. Could I be pregnant?

Missing two pills and making them up properly means you are protected but it's not the case with missing three - so it depends on how many you missed. 

Pregnancy may be an issue but we can't tell you for sure. Continue taking your pills as usual and if you don't get your bleeding or feel any pregnancy symptoms, take a test.