missed my period doc adviced me to take susten 300 i need to know the reason please help

By Anonymous December 15, 2010 - 11:25am

Thanks so much for your post and welcome!

The brand Susten 300 is not a medication generally used in the United States - are you in Asia, - perhaps India? I believe it's more commonly used over there.

Susten is a drug that contains progesterone and is a hormone replacement drug. As to why your doctor gave it to you because you missed a period would be unknown to us but I do have some questions for you -

1. Did you skip just one period or are your periods irregular for you, in general?
2. Could you be pregnant?
3. Were you tested for pregnancy?
4. Were you given a course of capsules or one dose?
5. What did the doctor say this medication was for? Please make sure to always ask what you are putting into your body - and why.

Please update me with some answers and I'll be delighted to help you further!