missed my periods and ultrasound shows no pregnency!!!but urine test is +ve

By Anonymous February 9, 2011 - 2:32am

lmp was 12 dec 2010 ,since then i did not have my periods shown to dr. but ultrasound is not showing no pregnency,,,urine test is postive....i m mother of two kids and dont want to get pregent.....so v v v v much tensed!!!!dr. gave me medicine to start with my periods but oneweek has also passed to it!!!i really need HEPL!!!!!!!!!

dear !!!
went to doctor thrice n he o not believe in urine test!!!ultrasoun was done one week before n ultrasound din't showed any sign of preg!!!rest he gave me a medicine to get my periods but it isall in vein!!!i m really worried......

thanku for ur advice!!!i will once again show to the doctor again!!!

Please do go again, Anon or pick another doctor. I'm not sure what he means by he "doesn't believe in urine tests" to test for pregnancy because this is a very accurate way to determine pregnancy. Until you know for absolute sure, I'd hold off on any "medication" he gives you because if you are pregnant, these medications could harm the baby.

Please keep us posted and best of luck,

Thanks for your question.

If your urine test is positive for pregnancy then you are probably pregnant. An ultrasound test may have been administered too early.

Have you taken a home pregnancy test? If not, you can do that today and you'll know for sure. But if the test at the doctors office was positive for pregnancy then you are most likley to be pregnant.

Can you call your doctor and re-explain your situation to them?

We hope to hear back from you-

Amenorrhea Guide