Missed period

By December 2, 2015 - 10:28pm

It has been 36 days since my last period my period is either 1 day above or 1 day under 29 I am nervous I have never gone this long without a period I have not had sex since July I do masterbate sometimes I don't know what is going on I am scared

Hi 99721

Pregnancy is not possible if you've had all your periods since July except this one and a pregnancy test can assure you of that so take one.

Periods can be late for other reasons that pregnancy including a hormonal change in the body or stress. Masturbation has no connection to the menstrual cycle.

You are about a week late, this can happen. Give yourself more time and see what happens.