Missed period

By Anonymous January 27, 2016 - 10:51am

I had unprotected sex a few days after my period in Nbember, in Decemeber I had a regular period, and this month I had a stomach bug, my period is a week late now and I was wondering if there is a chance of pregnancy even though I had a regular period in November, or if my stomach big may have affected my cycle

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for coming to us with your concern about a late period.

Illness, like a stomach bug, can cause a delay in the start of your period. Since you had a period following intercourse, you did not become pregnant.