Missed period

I'm 16 and I'm late for my period like 6 days. It was sometimes irregular when I first got it about 4 years ago, but it seems regular to me everytime I got it. So I can feel my ovaries throbbing as well. I don't know why. I can feel it for sure. Breasts are sore, and some discharge. I have never have sex before. Since it's summer, my schedule of sleep time is 3 am to 12 pm. I eat 2 times daily. I want to know what's wrong with me. Thank you! :)

Pregnancy is not an issue but your change in lifestyle may be. This can cause changes to your cycle. You may get back on track once you adopt a healthier sleep pattern.