Missed Period, Pregnancy?

By August 22, 2014 - 5:06am

This is related to my last question http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/pms-or-pregnancy-symptoms-0
so yeah i had protected "sexual intercourse" (no insertion, just slight insertion and rubbing) and he didn't even ejaculate. So my period was supposed to come on the 7th but still it didn't come, i also tested 14 days after our last "intercourse", so that's 5 days passed my missed period and it came out negative. I also drank Vitamin Cs and Parsley Teas to induce my period but still it didn't come, for the past weeks my vaginal discharge increased it was clear and mucous-y type and i feel wet all the time, i also had frequent headaches and abdominal pains. Now i have creamy white-yellowish cream type of vaginal discharge, what does this mean?

Hi Mike Samson

If you are having protected sex, pregnancy should not be an issue. 

The discharge may be due to ovulation or due to an infection. It's advisable to see a doctor if it doesn't stop as, along with abdominal pains, may indicate an infection. 

I would also advise you to sit down with your doctor and have her give you information about the reproductive system so you are not constantly worried about pregnancy. We answer many questions from you about pregnancy fears and you still have these concerns either way. It must be quite stressful for you.