is moist from the semen in your hand can make a girl pregnant??

By January 5, 2016 - 11:12pm

i cm using my right hand and wipe it with towel using my left hand.. i do not know if my left hand touches the semen.. i fingered my girl friend using my left hand but before i fingered her i fixed my self and we kissed... there is an interval before i fingered her so do you think there is still alive sperm?? i do not know if i have wet left hand.. maybe moist or something but i am quite worried... her period is ireg but usually 28 days but last month it is 33.. will it go back to 28 days?? will it still be 33?? is she pregnant?

Hi sbd25

We can't say when she'll get her period or whether she is pregnant or not - nobody can tell you that.

Her risk sounds very low since you wiped you hand. The only way to get pregnant is to have sperm deposited directly in/on the vagina. Since you don't know if this happened, we cannot know. I'm pretty sure her period will arrive, just relax and don't stress your partner out about it.

hi susan

how low or how many percent do you mean about your *low*?? im really worried because we are not yet ready for a child.. im so worried i cant have proper sleep... the thing that im worried is that she might be in her ovulation days so it favors the sperm (if there is any).. im still worried though.. im sorry for being so paranoid.. were just not yet ready..

Hi susan

im still quite worried though.. im worried because i think shes ovulating... and ovulating is giving favor to the sperm (if there was a sperm) but i think there is an interval so i think my hand is dry.. but im not really sure.. is there a chance for a sperm to survive at that situation?? even though its a super sperm?? i used my right hand for touching my penis and left hand for touching her but my memory is quite fuzzy so i dont remember if my left hand touched the semen.. my left hand just holds the towel.. im sorry for being so paranoid hehehe