Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

My 42 yr old son's outer ear is very swollen. What can I do?

By Anonymous October 26, 2011 - 7:49am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Thanks for your post!

Are you sure you mean your forty two year old son? If so, he needs to go to his own doctor to see what's going on.

If you mean your 4 or 2 year old son, he may have been bitten or stung or is having some sort of reaction to something (medication, food allergy or something else).

If it is not down going down by itself and has been swollen for more than a few days, take him to his pediatrician.

Good luck and thanks for writing!

October 26, 2011 - 9:14am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.