my bf and we're dry humping...I was not wearing anything but he was in his underwear. He didn't go inside and didn't even ejaculated..he was near my clitoris.maybe once he might have touched my vagina but he was still wearing underwear. Is there a chance?

I'm 16

It's concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...