my bf rubbed his penis on my vagina .. he did not enter just was dry humping .. he did ejacuate and i took an i pill within an hour ,, what is the chance of getting pregnant

By Anonymous December 7, 2015 - 1:02am

If there was no penetration or ejaculation there was no need to take emergency contraception as your risk of pregnancy is zero.

If there was ejaculation your risk about 5% but that's if there was, and that would entail sexual intercourse with ejaculation in/on the vaginal opening.

Don't take EC unless you really need it, it's for emergencies only. Read the side effects of the medication to know what to expect.

HE DID EJACULATE NEAR MY VAGINa .. thats why took i pill within an hour.. after having i pill i dont have any side effect like nasuae or vomiting .. just having a white discharge and a little cramp in my abdomen.. please help

You said "dry" humping which means with clothes on.

Not every woman gets side effects, white discharge is considered a normal part of female secretions and I don't know why you have a little cramp in your abdomen. It could be PMS, a side effect of taking emergency contraception or it could be gas.

If you don't want to get pregnant, I don't understand why you are engaging in these activities. As I sad, your risk is 5% or less. That's all anyone can tell you. Nobody can guarantee you won't get pregnant.