My boyfriend and I had sex the night before I started my period earlier this past month. I had a regular flow, but a week, two weeks later I am still getting cramps. Always tired and sore boobs. What might this be?

Hi Wells

Pregnancy is highly unlikely if you got your period the day after sex and it was normal. However, if you don't get your next period when expected, take a test.

Otherwise it sounds like your hormones are pretty active this month and you may have early PMS. If these symptoms continue in the next cycle, talk to your doctor.