my boyfriend fingered me and there might have been sperm on his hand

By October 4, 2016 - 3:24pm

me and my boyfriend wanted to take a step farther. we were touching each other. before we did anything we both washed our hands and went to the bathroom and we did that after we did stuff too. he fingered me. the day after we did stuff (today) he told me that before he washed his hands there was pre-cm on his hand. he washed his hands really well with soap and water. what if it all didnt wash off and it ended up going in me? could i be pregnant? please dont give a maybe answer. were both really scared and dont know what to do.

Hi secret11602!

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

As long as his hands were washed properly, there is zero risk of pregnancy.