My eyes are always red and itchy. What can I do to get relief?

By Anonymous January 24, 2016 - 9:15am
eye redness question

I have chronic eye redness and sometimes my eyes are watery and itchy. Should I use OTC eye drop to relief redness or artificial tears?

You need to see a doctor first, to discover why this is happening to your eyes. You may have environmental allergies, food allergies or are using products that are causing this reaction. You could even be having a reaction to your laundry detergent and your bedding/pillow cases could be a cause. An eye exam and some testing may be needed.

Eyes & Vision

Eyes & Vision Guide