My girlfriend has a non STI related pelvic inflammatory disease,can i so be infected???My girlfriend has a non STI related pelvic inflammatory disease,can i so be infected???

My girlfriend had an abortion 6 weeks ago and was later diagnosed with PID..which was as a result of infections she had after the abortion...i want to know if the PID can give me STI since her own case is not STI related

Most casess of PID are caused by various sexually transmitted infections but if this is not the case for her, then you cannot get an infection from her, nor can PID spread in that way. You can only get an STI from someone who has one.

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Guide