my girlfriend have lower abdominal pain

6 days ago me and my girlfriend get naked and do mustubation but never did intercourse we use tissue to clean sperm and be very carefull about sperm we didnt use condom thou.. we do alot foreplay kissing and stuff to get feel good and then I finger her but not too hard. now its been 6th day and my girl friend is telling me that she is having a sharp pain in lower tummy not left or right ..just the whole area and its feels like nurve is been pulled .. now tell me why is that ? we are very confused we are not married and she is virgin also.. she is 22 and iam 24.
not a single sperm goes inside but iam confused is it pregnancy ? or what please help us

Not all abdominal pain has to do with sex or the reproductive system. Abdominal pain can also mean she has some kind of gastric distress, cramps or gas. It could have been something she ate. She could also have PMS but she is not pregnant.