Is my girlfriend pregnant

Hi all please help I am stressing pleasee!!
My girlfriend and I had some fun and i cmmed on her breasts and face and I got some on my index finger and I wiped it off and then washed my hands with cold water and no soap and then I dried my hands off and then 20min- 30 min had pasted then I fingered her is there a chance of her being pregnant please help !!!!!

Hi Bob.frisina

It's concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Fingering with a clean finger cannot get anyone pregnant.

So she cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Read more here: : //www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

So washing your hands even with no soap still kills sperm??

HERWriter Guide (reply to Bob_frisina)

Correct. Sperm can't withstand running water, it's a body fluid that's not particularly hardy. However, soap is better in general so make sure to practice better hygiene in future.

I am a bit worried cause my girlfriend has had all the signs for a period like she usually does and has had cramps for 4 days now but no period what can this be?? She was also sick in between her last period and now?? Please help should I have anything to worry about

HERWriter Guide (reply to Bob_frisina)

Hi again!

Your girlfriend needs to take a pregnancy test, that is what they are for. Anything else is just a guessing game.