My nipples are sharp, become big and its pain very much before period

By Anonymous December 23, 2015 - 2:31am

Hi, I had a Benign tumor in my right breast. It was ok. But doctor told that it is in breast tissue, so it should be removed. After removal of that tumor I had another one in my left breast. But then doctor told me it is not in the breast tissue, so no need to remove. It may cause pain, but dont worry.

Now the tumor becomes bigger, when I touch it its paining. The problem is, both the nipples become bigger and paining before period. Rest of the days it pains little.

Large breast tumors are often removed because they can get bigger - since yours is getting bigger and causing pain, talk to your doctor about getting it removed. Nipple pain before your period is often connected with your hormone system and since it's right before your period, it's likely PMS.

Please contact your doctor again, you should not be living with that kind of pain and since your tumor is growing, ask about removal.

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide