ask: my period

I had my period on feb 4 and lasted till feb 7. Now for some reason i started bleeding again on feb 13 and still continuing. its not heavy. This is the frist time I'v ever experience this.

Stina

I think I gave a question instead of a comment not sure how to ask The question I guess on my page !!!

Stina

No pain at all .... I take Birth Control pills daily & my husband & I use condoms.... I don't understand what is going on with my body ..... I am terrified to find out ! I had Pre Cancerous Cells on my cervix when I was pregnant with my 6 yr old ... I was tested through pap smear last yr & it's was Normal .... I have had this happen before just not so bad .... when I sit I our toilet the seat us bloody when I stand up .... I am so exhausted here lately .... I am afraid I am hemoreging !! Any suggestions on what could possibly be going on ???

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Stina)

Hi Stina

Here is an article about abnormal bleeding - bleeding that's not menstrual. Remember it is only giving possibilities, not saying that it is definitely one thing or another so don't panic! I also think it's a good idea to see your doctor if this has happened before: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-well-being/content/female-reproductive-sy...

Stina

Hi I am 35 yrs old .... I have 4 kids my oldest being 16 & my youngest being 6 .... I am recently experiencing profound Menestrul Bleeding, lots of Clots along with 3 wks of Bleeding bad as I shower I look like I'm standing in a run of blood, I use a Tampon (Super plus) & a long pad at the same time within about an hour I have to change both sometimes not even having to remove the tampon as it's is so absorbed that it's falls out ..... I am on a diet & have been since January 1st 2013, I thought that my dieting played a toll in this but surely it's isn't the case as I have done this on many occasion just not to the point I am having to change my pad & tampon so frequently.... It's really scary & depressing for me .... I contacted my Dr. this morning to be told to proceed to the ER Dept which scares me more as I have no family to help me if I have to undergo any type of procedure .... tell me what your thoughts are & if you can relate or even give me some other suggestions as to what may or could be going on .... Thanks Stinaa

Stina

Hi I am 35 yrs old .... I have 4 kids my oldest being 16 & my youngest being 6 .... I am recently experiencing profound Menestrul Bleeding, lots of Clots along with 3 wks of Bleeding bad as I shower I look like I'm standing in a run of blood, I use a Tampon (Super plus) & a long pad at the same time within about an hour I have to change both sometimes not even having to remove the tampon as it's is so absorbed that it's falls out ..... I am on a diet & have been since January 1st 2013, I thought that my dieting played a toll in this but surely it's isn't the case as I have done this on many occasion just not to the point I am having to change my pad & tampon so frequently.... It's really scary & depressing for me .... I contacted my Dr. this morning to be told to proceed to the ER Dept which scares me more as I have no family to help me if I have to undergo any type of procedure .... tell me what your thoughts are & if you can relate or even give me some other suggestions as to what may or could be going on .... Thanks Stina

Thanks for writing!

Bleeding like this isn't normal. Did you take any emergency contraception or skip birth control pills? Have you been having unprotected sex? Are you in pain?

Please let us know so we can help you further,

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: