My period is due in three days but I got the usual brown blood today. However, I'm scared if it's implantation bleeding

ive been trying to induce my period by increasing my vitamin c intake, taking parsley tea and pineapple and papayas. I'm still a virgin and did not any activity when I was ovulating. I also took a test a few days before because I was scared of the fact that my be may have had some semen when he was fooling around with me. He did not finger me, however but I was scared that it may have gotten into my vagina. Also, can stress induce it to come earlier? I also took a pregnancy test two days ago and it was negative. Was it too early though? I got the usual PMS symptoms; bloating, craving for food and slight moodiness. Please reply me. I'm desperate

To stop you from panicking, you need to understand how sex works. Read here:

Virgins who don't have sex and don't have sperm deposited in or on the vaginal opening don't get pregnant - period. 

This brown blood is not implantation bleeding, it's a sign that your period is on it's way. You're not pregnant.