My period started @ the beginning of this month and again I'm on again this same month again

my health question is this i saw my period at the beginning of this month which lasted for 3 days and. now i on again being 26 on This month again do i have a problem

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for coming to us with your concern about getting two periods in one month.

How long is your menstrual cycle? Is it 26, 28 or 30 days?
How long does your periods usually last? Three, five or seven days?

The menstrual cycle is regulated by a precise balance of hormones. Getting a period twice in one month could indicate a hormonal imbalance. Please contact your gynecologist or primary care physician. Better to get checked out before this continues next month.