My period stop on 12 july n i had a sex on 19th july n takn unwanted 72. Now today my period started n again it stop. I am tensed that i am pregnant or not. Please reply

Do you mean the 12th of June?

Your bleeding may be due to taking the emergency contraception - this is a common side effect. 

Emergency contraception is very effective - between 90-95% so your risk is very low. However, you can take a pregnancy test to confirm you are not pregnant. Your bleeding today could be the start of your regular period, give it a couple more days to come on properly. 

I hope this has helped!