My period was a day late after my boyfriend and I were messing around. Am I pregnant?

By Anonymous April 18, 2014 - 11:26am

I have my boyfriend a hand job and when he finished he finished into his shorts just to be careful. My hands got some of the sperm on it through his shorts and I immediately went and washed it off with soap and water. This was on Sunday and I had started my period on Thursday so was still on period with a pad on. Later that night I changed my pad and touched down there. Is there anyway I could be pregnant? I am a day late for my period but have been so stressed and convinced that I am that maybe I've caused stressed. I took a test and it was negative . Thanks

There is absolutely no way you can get pregnant via this scenario. 

Do you have any idea why I haven't had my period then? It's been only one day but all week I've been really gassy and had stomach cramps with sore breasts. I've been so stressed all week that I am pregnant even though my boyfriend keeps telling me there is absolutely no way.