my period was two days late and my cycle is 28 days when I came on I bleed for only two days and then some spotting when I wipe can I be pregnant

By October 2, 2014 - 2:12am

I had unprotected sex three days after my last period my period was late this month I bleed for two days and spotted two was this my cycle or can I be pregnant

Hi mizzboss33

Thank you for posting and welcome to EmpowHER! 

If your period was just a couple of days late, then you shouldn't have much to worry about, even if it was light. 

However, since you had unprotected sex several times, and are concerned, a pregnancy test will let you know for sure.