My periods are delayed by 1month and i had sex 4 months back on march 24th 2016, after that I had my periods twice can i still be pregnant

I had my periods in may end and on june 15 after that till now no periods, what could be the possible reason

Since you've had several periods since you last had sex, pregnancy does not seem possible. You'd be 5 months pregnant now and would know it. Your periods may not be coming due to a hormonal upset in your body. You can take a pregnancy test to confirm this. Talk to your doctor about having blood tests done to see how your hormones are doing.