My periods are late by 12 days??

By October 14, 2016 - 12:19am

I had my periods on 4th August 2016 and then on 2nd September 2016 but this month my periods are late by 12 days. I have recently started zumbs classes for 3 days a week. I have also not have sex from past one year. Also I have joined a new college in Pune and my timetable and everyday schedule has totally changed. Can you please tell me why my periods are lste

I think your change in lifestyle and new college enrollment has caused your cycle to become a bit upset. It happens to many women who experience big changes in life.

Once you get use to your new life, I'm sure your cycle will become regular again.

As always, if you have concerns, talk to your doctor.

As i had mentioned that I have joined Zumba classes so can that be a reason for late periods. Also i had my periods late for the month of July i.e i was supposed to have it on 22nd July but ended up having it on 4th August but for the month of September i had my periods on 2nd September i.e. 2 days before the actual date. But for this month it is 12 days late so can Zumba be the reason for late periods.

HERWriter Guide (reply to A_p)

Hi again

Taking Zumba classes will not affect your cycle.