my periods was finished on 11 august and i had done unprotected sex with a guy on 13 august we don't take any precautions but he release his sperms out he was not ejaucted inside .i don't want to be pregnant.i had done a pregnancy test on 27 aug.i

I had done pregnancy test on 27 august and it was negative .so I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy .if there is any chance then suggest me way to avoid that unwanted pregnancy

Pregnancy is possible. A test on the 27th was probably too early.

Take another test now to know as it would be far more accurate.