my tubes are tied can I still pregnant

By October 21, 2014 - 8:50pm

I was see my tubes are tied can I still get pregnant I haven't start this month & I discharge brown little bit can you please can me what's going on

Hi alexandrasalinas,

Pregnancy is rare after a tubal ligation but it can happen. About five out of every one thousand women will get pregnant within the first year and about twelve out of every thousand women within the first five years. 

Brown spotting could be an indicator that your period is on it's way.  If it doesn't arrive take a test but your risk is very, very low.