My tubes will be tied going on one year in two weeks but im ALWAYS , ALWAYS exhausted.

I've had normal cycles each month. But lately ive been so tired i can barely keep my open. I need atleast 4 naps a day and that's too many and too much sleep! I'm so anxious too know whats going on because my first two months of my middle and last pregnancy i had my normal cycle. I just don't know whats going on . i eat constantly ALL DAY always hungry its never nicknacks its a full meal each time whats my problem??

Thank your for your post!

A pregnancy test can rule that concern out.

You need to talk to a health care professional for your fatigue and over-eating. You will likely need a physical exam and blood tests. Your may have an issue with your hormones, including your thyroid. You may also need to have your blood sugar tested to rule out diabetes.