my wife not like kissing during sex after baby and not doing oral sex and anal

By Anonymous November 8, 2014 - 10:22am

My wife does not like kiss
35% Normal 39 Comments
I know that I am normal, but I don't know if my wife is. She dose not like kiss. When I kiss her, she always tries to dodge. Our kiss never lasts more than 5 seconds. She never uses her tongue, and she does not like mine. Whenever I used the tongue, she kept her teeth shut. It is not because of my breath. I don't have bad breath. She loves me, but she just doesn't like the kiss. The bad thing is that I like it so much, I used to kiss my ex-girlfriend for twenty minutes or half an hour and we both enjoyed it. Now I don't even remember what that is like, I just know it is a wonderful sensation. Please tell me if she is normal this way. Is there anything I can do to change her. She loves me a lot but how to make her wild sex partner do everything oral and anal sex please give me your suggestion

There could be many reasons why your wife is experiencing what she is (and hence your experiences as a result). 

You mention that she has had a baby - when was this? 

One of the reasons she may not want anal sex is that many women get hemorrhoids after pregnancy and anal sex would be excruciatingly painful.  Have you talked to her about this?

With regard to not want to kiss on the mouth for a long time - this may tie to intimacy or not being ready for it right now. Some women lose their sex drives when nursing or after birth and it's normal - it's nature's way of not getting pregnant again straight away.

I think for now you should think less about what kind of sex you are getting and focus more on what may be going on with your wife.

She may also be dealing with post-partum depression and needs help, not pressure to have anal sex. Many women hate anal sex and only do it to please their husbands and the husbands have no idea about it. 

I'm sure you are a very good husband to your wife so be gentle and don't push her to do things she is not ready for. Talk to her about how SHE is feeling, not about sex.  There are reasons for a person not feeling physically, emotionally or sexually healthy and you both need to take your time and work it out together.