need go toliet all the time

im 20 now and last 3 years need go toilet all them time during nite not as bad as last year twice every nite or once ,but if I hold it for few hours go back sleep next morning I need go and my stomach be in so much pain after words,... I cant help it if I drink water or any drink im in toilet a lot . its to much now I got blood taken went hostipal said im fine but its still the same has to be a reason !!!!thanks !

Thank you for your question and I'm sure it's very irritating to have interrupted sleep due to urinating. 

I think it's a good idea to have your urinary system checked out to see if you have some kind of bladder/pelvic floor weakness that can be helped. It's certainly worth a doctor's visit. 

Continue to limit your liquids past 7pm and make sure the last thing you do before bedtime is go to the bathroom. 

You can also try Kegal exercises - these are great for strengthening the bladder. You can read all about them here: 

Will you consult your doctor and let us know if the kegals help?

Urinary Incontinence