ask: Nipple Pain

I have been having nipple pain, and not just around my cycle. My nipples are hard and sore to the touch. I cant find any information to do with nipple pain unless it has pregnancy attached and im not pregnant.

Anonymous

hi, I am having same problem hard and sore nipple for more than 2 months, sometimes it hurt so much, especially when i lay down, i do have irregular period, wonder if i'll stay like this all time, i am so depressed and afraid. any advice?

Anonymous

I'm 18 years old. Its Been Going On At Least 2 in a half weeks. My Nipples *Nothing But My Nipples Are Sore. I Feel Nausea Every Now in then but have yet to throw up. Just A Little baby barf. Laying on my stomach doesn't hurt just uncomfortable especially at night. & Sleeping. Omg. I get so Irritated. & I won't go to sleep till around 3 . & A few days ago. I woke up & Had to pee the Bottom of my Stomach Was So Sore but Went Away after A few minutes. What's Going On With Me?.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thanks for your post. 

You have very varied symptoms, from nausea to minor vomiting, abdominal pain to lower abdominal pain. 

Take a pregnancy test if you think pregnancy is possible, otherwise see your doctor to find out what may be causing such varying symptoms - you may even have a problem with your digestive system. 

Anonymous

Im afraid it hasnt help me. My nipples are hard,sore,breast'hurting under arm pit and idohave discharge. Ithurts worse on my cycle but always aking pain.... can anyone advise

You need to see a doctor. Don't live with this pain anymore, you need to see a doctor for testing, otherwise you'll just end up guessing and wondering and reading a ton of information that doesn't pertain to you.

Anonymous

having that same problem when to er they did nothing but test blood and pee and i have had blander problems i have to something warm on them ...how long is this going to last had this much pain since i was preagnet 11 years ago am fixs, am scared

Anonymous

hi... jae is my name... I am having a sensitive nipple for about 2 weeks now... I had sex last september and i also had a pregnancy test last month but it was negative. my last period was august. and just this month i am experiencing sensitive nipple... what will be the cause of that??? please help me

If your last period was August, I would suggest you take another pregnancy test to rule that out. 

Anonymous

so none answered???????

Try this link here, it has been very active with some good information. Let us know what you think!
http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/sharp-burning-pain-my-nipple-now-b...

~Susan

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :