No period!

Hello, please help me with this am really very stressed out. I and my bf dry humped 2 to 3 times since last month. But once, he had his boxers on and I was naked. He had a patch on his boxer. I got my last period on August 24th and now October 9th I still don't have any period. Took 3 pregnancy tests all came out negative. Iam worried.

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad that you have come to us with your concern. I can appreciate how worried you must be, and rightfully so.

There was no risk for pregnancy with that one time because no sperm entered your vagina.

Now, missing a period for September is a concern, especially if you have had regular menstrual cycles, not engaged in unprotected vaginal intercourse, and had three negative pregnancy test results.

Anonymous, consider scheduling an appointment with your physician, who knows your medical history and can order blood tests to check hormone levels.