No pregnancy symptoms and delayed period?

By Anonymous March 31, 2014 - 7:24am

Hi, I have a regular menstrual cycle. This month my period is delayed for 2 days. No pregnancy symptoms so far. I had a fight with my Husband 3 days back, still feeling stressed about it. I believe this delay is due to stress. What to do to relieve from stress? If i am pregnant, can i take home pregnancy now?

Since you are only two days late, I wouldn't worry about pregnancy yet unless you have been having unprotected sex- if you have, then a pregnancy test would be accurate by now. 

As far as stress goes - the odd fight or disagreement is normal in a relationship but if it's ongoing or abusive then you and your husband need to work out your differences on your own or through counseling. Stress is very bad for both your physical and mental health (and can delay your period). 

Will you take a test if your period doesn't come in the next few days?