Q: 

Normal discharge?

By June 7, 2016 - 12:39pm

So I'm expecting my period either tomorrow (Wednesday) or on Thursday, and usually before my period I don't really have any discharge. But for the last few days, I've been experiencing a clear/translucent discharge that's gotten a little bit thicker in consistency in the last day or two. And when I look up something on the Internet, I make myself believe I'm pregnant. And in my last post I mentioned that I haven't had sex w/ my boyfriend but him and I had gone to sleep together and I'm pretty sure he kept his parts in his pants the whole time but my mind is just making up all of these things and I can't talk to anyone about it Bc I don't want people thinking I'm crazy or stupid I just am looking for some reassurance or something I can do to calm down. And to figure out if this is normal (the discharge). I haven't been experiencing the cramps that I normally ALWAYS do. I had breast tenderness last week for a few days but that's basically gone now.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: