1. I missed 2 pills on my last week of my birth control.
2. I got 3 days behind on my first week on my new birth control pack, and completely stopped taking this pack since I was so far behind.
3. Before/during I missed the 2 pills in my last week and during the first week I got 3 days behind I had intercourse with not secondary protection.
4. I am now feeling cramps and being bloated, and find myself a bit more irritable/moody and wanting to sleep in longer. I am currently taking a new pack of birth control and have been very accurate with it. I had my period twice in the month of June because of my inconsistancy of birth control pills.
6. I am okay with being pregnant, because we were going to start trying in August anyways, but I don't want to jepordize having a miscarraige because I keep taking my pills.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.