Outercourse can cause pregnancy

By June 30, 2016 - 2:05am

Hi guys

I have a question regarding outer course sex. Me and my girl friend had outer course sex or dry humping. During that time, I was wearing a condom just to have extra protection including sweat pants and she was in her sweat pants including underwear. When I came, I ejaculated in my condom and she was on top of me.

Later after ejaculation, we were in the same position for like 5 to 10 mins still enjoying the fun and didn't notice that my pants were wet. (Wetness was due to the condom came off). My pants were soaked with sperm and that transferred onto my girlfriends pants and underwear.

After noticing that my pants are wet, I cleaned myself and told my girlfriend to change and clean herself.

We are quite worried now and need your help.

Hi RonThacker1990

It's concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So your girlfriend cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...