outercourse pregnancy possibility

By March 30, 2015 - 3:27am

i had an outercourse with my partner. both were naked.i had i didn't see or feel any cm or precm. my penis touched 5 or 6 times her vagina. i didn't penetrate. she played with my penis for 1 min. i was stressed. i hand not an arousal not a millimeter. no erection.
i didn't feel any sexual pleasure.
what is the chances of getting pregnant in this circmstance with a very tiny amount of sperm that can not be seen or felt? assuming that she fingered herself just after visiting me?

Hello mm695,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community and thank you for reaching out to us with your concern about potential pregnancy.

There is a higher chance for pregnancy when the woman is ovulating ( one of her ovaries has released a mature egg), there is penetration and ejaculation.

In your scenario, it appears there was no erection and ejaculation. I think there was no risk for pregnancy to occur.

I hope this answers your question.

(reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

thank you very much for your reply. i have been very nervous.
i know there wasn't any erection or ejaculation. but is it possible that some tiny amount of pre-ejaculation or a microscopic amount of semen may have existed there and find its way into her vagina and make her pregnant?

Guide (reply to mm695)

Hi mm695,

No, I do not think so.