Pain itchy feel when urinate after period

By Anonymous January 24, 2016 - 6:18am

Hi there. It's neArly been 4 years since i was treated with chlamydia because of stupidity of not having a protected intercourse that night and was wondering if it's possible i am having it still? A week after my period for this month, i urinate with pain which i thought it's my UTI again attacking me as I don't have enough entake of water. Drank water for days and it eased it a bit. Days later, i can feel my private part's itching. Applied canesten cream around it. 2nd application it soothes it. But now, I'm feeling them both. Pain when i urinate and it itch as well that i just wanted to stay in the toilet as i pee just in a short time apart after the last one. This is just so annoying me. And making me frustrated. Please tell me what should i do and what possible stuff do i have. I have BV gel available as well and might try it later tonight if that could help.

Thank you

Unfortunately you need to be seen again by a health care professional for both a possible UTI and an STI (especially if you had unprotected sex with a non-monogamous partner but even protected sex can see infections). It's also possible you may have a yeast infection. It doesn't seem to be clearing up so you probably need and exam/test.