Pain in my right foot

By July 31, 2016 - 5:20am

When i woke up one more all of a sudden i started limping cause of my right foot so its been like that for a few days now its like right on the part next to the big toe but theres no bump or anything and if I stand on my foot for a bit then feels like i have pressure going through my leg and was thinking about buy some Epsom salt but i don't know if it will help so i need advice to what I should do

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Epsom salts can help. Your foot may need arch support or simply more supportive shoes. I suggest that you avoid being barefoot. You may also want to see a Podiatrist if the pain continues.